Apply to join the Key Plus Community!
The Key Plus Community is looking for students who will be committed to the Community and have a desire to strengthen their leadership, community engagement, social justice, service, and career development skills.
Before proceeding to the online application, we encourage you to review the application questions listed below. The Key Communities have a competitive application process, and your thoughtful responses will be used to help determine your acceptance into the Key Communities.
Please respond to each of the following questions as thoughtfully, concisely, and concretely as possible. Essay responses should equal about one paragraph each, and will be one of the factors used by the selection committee to determine acceptance into the Key Plus Community. Admission to Key Plus is based on a range of criteria such as academic standing, judicial record, and evidence of the applicant's commitment, positive contributions, and participation in the Key Communities.
- What has motivated you to apply to the Key Plus program and what do you hope to gain from being a Key Plus student?
- Which Key Plus track you are most interested in joining? Describe in detail why the track interests you.
- Describe what you hope to contribute to the Key Plus program.
- Four of the five values of the Key Communities include Academics, Service, Diversity and Community. As a continuing college student, how do you hope to grow/develop in each of these four areas? Please be specific in your answer.
- The fifth value of the Key Communities is Leadership. What does Leadership mean to you and how to you hope to grow as a leader?
- What additional activities do you plan to be involved with during the 2020-2021 academic school year?
For additional information about the Key Plus Community and application process, please visit key.lc.colostate.edu/keyplus.
Proceed to Key Plus application
Returning applicant? Login Here